Company: Dairy Queen
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Assemble, and present completed treat orders, including
stocking, cleaning and maintaining all customer areas in a clean,
safe, pleasant manner and to all restaurant safety and health code
standards. Essential job functions include, but are not limited
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to
ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Prepare treat products following restaurant, health and safety
standards and procedures quickly and accurately.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Properly and safely operate and maintain restaurant equipment
including related chill equipment while following all health and
- Work as a "team" member to assure constant and consistent
quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various
treat, paper and cleaning items from other sections of building (or
outside building) to immediate work area.
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of chill
- Controls food production process.
- Breaks down and cleans chill area thoroughly at the end of
every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather
trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle,
sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be
out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas,
etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance
and cleaning activities.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or
unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by
management staff or shift leaders.Additional Responsibilities:
- Operates chill area in accordance with established PRIDE
standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for quick, accurate and safe treat production
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest
satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality,
value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all restaurant
employees to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working
- Communicates all significant issues, both positive and
negative, with management staff.--
Keywords: Dairy Queen, San Antonio , Chill Staff, Other , Nixon, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!