Alpha Media - San Antonio, Texas is seeking an
experienced Business Manager with focus on Accounting, Human
Resources and Payroll. The Business Manager will perform a variety
of administrative tasks in the Accounting, Traffic, and Human
Resource departments. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with
the ability to multi-task, balance priorities, take direction,
possess excellent communications and customer service skills, and
enjoy working in a team environment that is fast-paced and deadline
Alpha Media is a diverse multimedia company sharing your
favorite music, sports and news across a variety of platforms.
Whether its on your phone, desktop, tablet, Alexa, Google Home or
in your car, our stations will enhance your journey. We hire and
retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We
believe in creating progressive products, world-class events, and
building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates multiple
radio stations across the United States covering all formats.
We are live, local, and cant wait to talk to you!
Responsibilities of this position may include the
- Monthly Sound Exchange Reports
- Daily Cash and Credit Card Deposits
- Daily money needed list for Sales Department
- Weekly Pacing and AE Report Card reports
- Human Resources duties
- Payroll Processing
- Order Supplies for all Departments
- Talent Report for payroll twice monthly.
- New Advertiser for input.
- Annual FCC Report.
- Job fair scheduling and recap
- Trade agreement reconciliation and monthly report
- Sort and distribute mail daily
- Order coffee supplies and restock area each morning
- Miller Kaplan X-Ray Monthly Reporting
- Miller Kaplan Reconciliation Monthly
- Petty Cash as needed
- Company Credit card usage and distribution as needed
- Credit Check approvals
- Weekly/Monthly Invoicing
- Monthly Statement Processing.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Accounting experience is a must for this position.
- Knowledge and experience in all Microsoft Office programs as
well as G-Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines.
- Proficient in accounts receivable and collection calls.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above
experience plus the following:
- Experience with Wide Orbit and Net Suite.
- Previous radio or media experience.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a
fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume
ASAP by clicking the Apply button.
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in