Company: FirstOption Workforce Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Texas heavy equipment paving company is looking for a
InventoryLeadto work in the
shop, product yard, and
warehouse.Great company with multiple
locations in Texas.Lead
isresponsible for a variety of warehouse
duties, including shipping and
receiving,unloadingand loading trucks,
fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse
offers full health benefits, 401k, paid sick leave and
vacation!Flexible hours, but full time!
- Control receipt of inventory into our software
- Check in at time of receiving new parts orders
- Inspect the quality and condition of new parts as they
- Ensure the parts received matches the quantity
- Preparation and shipment of outgoing parts.
- Maintain supply levels and communicate needs to Parts
- Identifies and reports all overages and
- Performs inventory test counts as directed by
- Stock warehouse shelves.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the
- Turns in all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Process parts orders over the phone and in
- Ability to read and understand parts
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years of shipping and receiving, or stockroom
- Ability to write routine reports and
- Ability to speak effectively to customers and
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Good math skills including the ability to calculate
figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
- Inventory control experience preferred
- Ability to lift and/or move 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Frequent walking, climbing stairs, bending, crouching,
standing, extending arms to reach, etc.
- Able to work in dusty, small,
- Day shift hours that will vary pending work schedule and
can be somewhat flexible.
- Depending on experience
- Up to $18-$20 per hour
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build
better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining
our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make
a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values
reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every
member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate
about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to
delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you
believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you
thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in
realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable,
punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job
done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a persons
talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the
questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to
be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is
based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without
discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other
protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of
Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures
relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits,
termination and all other terms and conditions of
Keywords: FirstOption Workforce Solutions, San Antonio , Warehouse, Other , Schertz, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!