Commercial Kitchen Equipment Technician
Company: SeaWorld San Antonio
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Kitchen Equipment Technician
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
- Must complete 30 days of service from date of hire to receive
- Must stay employed for at least 90 days to receive the
remaining $250 sign-on bonus.
An exciting day of laughs, thrills and adventure at one of our
parks requires great food and beverages to keep the fun going.
That’s where you come in! We have a challenging and rewarding
opportunity as a Food Service Technician.
What you will get to you:
As a Food Service Technician, you will:
What it takes to succeed:
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair on a variety
of commercial electrical and gas appliances used in food
- Consistently practices safe work habits including but not
limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and
reporting of unsafe situations.
- Provide excellent service to guests and Team Members.
Perks of the position:
- At least 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One-year experience each in electrical, gas, and mechanical
(Prefer commercial kitchen equipment).
- Basic mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in the English
- Working knowledge of ANSI and N.F.P.A. and possess cross
training in other maintenance fields.
- Basic knowledge of N.E.C.
- Valid Texas driver’s license
- Able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time in extreme
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 to a maximum of 100 pounds
- Able to provide your own basic hand tools (i.e. socket wrench,
- Willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays,
weekends, evenings, nights and holidays.
- Willing to comply with and ensure team members comply with all
SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Able to successfully complete all legal, company and department
training requirements to include but not limited to passing
required tests and certifications within established timelines
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced
environment and great teammates, as well as:
Join the team
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Accrual based Paid Time Off
- SEA Employee Complimentary Park Tickets and Passes
- SEA Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan
- Voluntary Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your
abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry
leader, we’re looking for you!
Keywords: SeaWorld San Antonio, San Antonio , Commercial Kitchen Equipment Technician, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!