Manager, Program Management - Spectrum Enterprise
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: July 22, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you a detail-oriented program manager experienced in
integrating multiple projects to meet enterprise-wide business
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding teams through
the complete program development life cycle?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Program Manager, you accelerate growth through the detailed
management of enterprise-wide programs. You are a strategic leader
proficient in the coordination of resources for highly complex
programs consisting of multiple projects. You ensure the successful
integration of these projects through adjustments to the scope,
budget and timing as necessary.
You collaborate with project managers and empower them through your
extensive technical and project management experience. You have an
aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles with
the ability to share this knowledge with your teams. You excel at
managing your assigned programs and teams from an office position.
You report to the Manager of Enterprise Systems Operations for
goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage enterprise-wide excellence by supporting all efforts
to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Drive complex programs through the development of strategies
that support business cases and high-level project plans.
- Ensure the integration of projects by adjusting the scope,
timing and budgets based on business needs while coordinating with
Project Managers to define the program plan.
- Improve project management processes by serving as a subject
matter expert (SME) and mentor to the Project Managers and
- Drive the program management process to deliver project scope
on time and within budget with responsibilities that include
directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans,
escalating and communicating resource needs, supervising quality
reviews and managing issue resolution.
- Track key project milestones and recommend adjustments to
Project Managers to complete projects on time and ensure
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve enterprise
goals or enhance program strategies by partnering with senior
leadership and other stakeholders within the business
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of project management experience.
- Seven or more years of IT or engineering experience.
- Excel at working independently with no supervision and
- Proficient in prioritizing and organizing programs while
defining key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics.
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data and show
sound judgment to accomplish job duties.
- Confident when preparing and delivering data-driven
- Deadline-driven with the ability to resolve issues while
working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- History of influencing internal and external stakeholders while
developing working relationships with peers and project
- Expert at managing large, complex, diverse and strategic
projects that impact the entire organization.
- Successful track record of implementing program and project
plans and monitoring progress, resource usage and quality.
- Proven ability to manage complex programs and project
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and
developing plans to eliminate or mitigate identified risks.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems,
business administration or a related field, or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Project management certification or successful completion of a
recognized project management curriculum (preferred).
Keywords: Spectrum, San Antonio , Manager, Program Management - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!