RN Program Manager Dialysis
Company: Christus Health
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Directs the operation of clinical programs and promotes quality
services for the community and patients.
- Develops, implements and maintains policies and procedures for
programs to ensure quality patient care and services.
- Monitoring and tracking patient outcomes through advanced
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards and reviewing program
- Assists in the interpretation of policies and objectives of
nursing service to staff and community groups.
- Creating home care plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans
and budgets. Conducting home care program meetings to ensure
effective management of activities.
- Ensures compliance to dialysis-related state and federal
regulatory standards as well as CHRISTUS Health’s established
policies/procedures by performing internal clinical reviews.
- Follows up with RN Charge Nurses, Clinical Directors, and Chief
Nursing Officers on creation and completion of Plans of Correction
for both internal and external reviews.
- Assists and oversees the Quality Assurance Performance
Improvement process at CHRISTUS Health.
- Oversees outcomes management and improvement in collaboration
with Clinical Directors and local management team members.
- Develop clinical process improvement initiatives using clinical
and outcome data.
- Coordinates, oversees, and conducts regional preceptor training
- Responsible for aggressively addressing and acting upon adverse
events and action thresholds in area of responsibility.
- Mentors, guides, supports and provides subject matter expertise
to Operations Managers within assigned region.
- Develop and implement strategic planning initiatives that
maximize the region’s clinical care and growth potential.
Keywords: Christus Health, San Antonio , RN Program Manager Dialysis, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!