District Manager - PCS Ferguson
Posted on: September 15, 2021
ChampionX has an immediate need for a District Manager at PCS
Ferguson located in Pleasanton, TX This is your
opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base
salary and benefits.”
What’s in it For You:
- You will join a growing company offering competitive pay and
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, and
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career
- A culture that values safety first, including training and
What You Will Do:
Manages all sales activities and results for specific Plunger
and Automation product lines for territory. Develops sales plans
and budgets for achieving sales goals.
- Manages the sale of company products and services for Plunger
and Automation product lines.
- Develops the skills and talents of the sales team by providing
training programs for current and new sales staff.
- Develops and implements sales objectives, strategies, and
ensures their execution; establishes and implements sales plans to
support all target markets; achieves sales goals associated with
revenue and profit targets.
- Trains new and existing customers and champions the use of
sales tools and customer relationship management systems.
- Provides reporting on forecasts, budgets, and sales
- Identifies and recommends new growth opportunities.
- Meets with key clients and performs annual key account
- Knows and enforces compliance with all safety policies and
- Drives and contributes to the department’s continuous
- Coaches and mentors one or two levels of direct reports;
assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental
needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct
- Maintains confidentiality of all matters.
- Other duties as required.
- Drug and alcohol test
- Criminal background check
- Education verification
- Employment verification
- Four year college or university degree in Business
Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or related technical field
or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Valid driver's license in state of residence required.
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills - Expresses
thoughts clearly, both orally and in writing, using good
grammar. Listens to understand input, feedback and
concerns. Provides complete information in an open, honest
and straightforward manner. Responds promptly and positively
to questions and requests.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - Identifies and
resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes
information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well
in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing
with emotional topics.
- Strong negotiation skills - Effectively exploring alternatives
and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and
acceptance of all parties.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the
ability to work with minimal supervision - Prioritizes and plans
work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional
resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other
people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite -
Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and
knowledge is good at learning new industry, company, product, or
technical knowledge; does well in technical courses and
- Ability to use a customer relationship management (CRM) system
(i.e. SalesForce.com) – Picks up on technical things quickly; can
learn new skills and knowledge is good at learning new industry,
company, product, or technical knowledge; does well in technical
courses and seminars.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger,
handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Employee is required to regularly walk in customer field
locations which may include inclines, uneven surfaces, and a
variety of weather conditions.
- Employee is required to wear appropriate personal protective
equipment including but not limited to shoes/boots, hard
hats, or respirators.
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and
services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and
automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas
industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to
improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable
Our Commitment to Diversity and
we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on
a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and
achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of
associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and
provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual
qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting
employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and
opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any
associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion,
color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information,
marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered
In addition, we are committed to furthering the
principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through
Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority,
female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of
We will consider for employment all qualified
applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance
Keywords: ChampionX, San Antonio , District Manager - PCS Ferguson, Other , Pleasanton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!