Remote Cloud Engineer
Company: Clear Channel Outdoor
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 16, 2021
This candidate will participate in the development lifecycle for
Infrastructure as Code Project. From feature planning through
design and dev, to pipeline management and platform enablement. In
this role, you will work in close collaboration with a small,
mission-driven team to enable easily deployable features and
services, enhance transparency and ownership within the company.
This individuals responsibilities include Infrastructure as Code
for cloud services, collaboration with developers, pipeline
automation, monitoring enhancements, establishing key performance
indicators, shift left QA/security, and evangelizing DevOps.
- 5+ years of experience having built AWS enterprise class services
- 3 years working with DevOps framework(s) such as:
Azure Devops, AWS Devops, Github Actions, or other related
- Background working in a Microsoft shop
- Software languages such as:
- Modern Infrastructure as a code (IAC) development
- Experience with terraform
- Must work W2
Keywords: Clear Channel Outdoor, San Antonio , Remote Cloud Engineer, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!