Inside Sales Representative
Company: US LBM Holdings
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: October 13, 2021
For over 80 years, J.P. Hart Lumber has helped build Texas. Our
strong family-oriented culture and leadership is the foundation to
our success. Our core focus is to improve lives in our communities
by providing innovative solutions to leading builders.
The building materials industry is extremely competitive, and
our employees are what set us apart. If you are looking for a great
career, have a “whatever it takes” attitude, and are always willing
to go the extra mile to exceed our customers’ expectations then we
want to talk! We are always growing and need exceptional people on
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales
Representative at our San Antonio,
Things you should know about working at JP Hart
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on, and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; this is not a suit and tie
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven
organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on
How You Will Spend Your Days as an Inside Sales
The inside sales position is part of a support staff that
services the outside sales team and our customers. The position is
responsible for creating orders, quotes, hot shots, and credits
that are entered accurately within our stated timelines. Other
responsibilities include: developing and/or implementing new
methods or processes to improve efficiency
- Work closely with dispatch, receiving, EWP, outside sales and
other staff for releases of customer orders.
- Develop and/or implement new methods of data entry to improve
productivity and accuracy.
- Assist other areas such as dispatch, receiving, office
administration, etc. as necessary.
- Maintain the desired timelines for completing quotes, order
entry, hot shot entry, credit entry, etc.
- Maintain a consistent and accurate quote file within the POS
- Maintain an accurate open order file.
- Ensure that all special orders are ordered utilizing the
preferred vendor and at a competitive price.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensure all phone calls are answered in a timely and
- Effectively communicate with customers as necessary.
- Assist with physical inventory process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these
- High school diploma
- 3 years of inside sales or other customer service
- Experience in the lumber or construction industry preferred,
but not required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving and self-management
- Ability to communicate with others effectively and
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
order of protection status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, San Antonio , Inside Sales Representative, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!