Director of Revenue Optimization
Company: Child Development Schools
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: October 14, 2021
All Associates are required to wear masks and regular
sanitizing must be conducted.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or
be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be
considered for employment, if not currently employed by Child
The Director of Revenue Optimization
is responsible for supervising and Managing the Revenue
Optimization team to achieve efficiency, high customer
satisfaction, team projects, and to improve overall Revenue
performance for the entire company across multiple brand
• Excellent people leadership skills with
the demonstrated ability to build strong team member
• Strong ability to balance multiple priorities while making
progress towards goals simultaneously.
• Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to form
strong partnerships with both internal and
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills that show the ability
to diagnose areas of improvement.
• Deep ability to redesign processes to make things easier for all
that are involved.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Passion for children and Early Childhood Education.
• Ability to travel independently (20-30% multi-state travel
• Uphold, practice, and ensure adherence to
New Day Principles
• Supervise Market Research Teams and tuition specialists.
• Review and oversee performance of revenue strategies to growth
• Monitor and measure special projects that benefits the companies
• Monitor current market trends
• Partnering with internal departments and providing feedback to
improve and grow overall company
• Plan and strategize with Revenue team to improve performance.
Keywords: Child Development Schools, San Antonio , Director of Revenue Optimization, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!