Company: RBI Refresco Beverages US Inc
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Pay Rate: $15.15/hour / Shift Differential =
- Startup machine and observes operation to detect
- Perform best practice quality checks.
- Identify and report defective materials.
- Maintain awareness of your area for possible hazards such as
loose wires, loose parts, scattered tools, puddled juice or water,
loose cording from cap pallets, open knives, bottles laying around
moving parts of star wheel assembly.
- During downtime take care of accumulating rework.
- Manually record data as required, charting necessary process
adjustments based on data findings.
- Ensure quality checks and procedures are complete.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all equipment.
- Observe all safety procedures.
- Completing QMS paperwork to maintain packaging specs.
- Verify such specs as cap torque, stream pressure, container
fill temperature, fill weights, codes. etc.
- Determine causes of downtime and document it on the downtime
- Reports food safety and quality problems to Plant Management
and SQFP to initiate action.
Profile of Job Holder:
- High School graduation preferred.
- GED preferred.
- Ability to work any shift assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to understand units of measure and record
- Machine operations within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, comprehend, and following written work related
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Willingness and ability to cooperate with and work well with
- Ability to track and record production information as
Keywords: RBI Refresco Beverages US Inc, San Antonio , Machine Operator, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!