Marketing and Pricing Analyst
Company: Child Development Schools
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: October 15, 2021
All Associates are required to wear masks and regular
sanitizing must be conducted.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or
be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be
considered for employment, if not currently employed by Child
Performs research and analysis in order to
provide insights regarding the market, trends, competitors,
potential and existing customers, and current campaigns.
Minimum Years of
5-7 marketing and/or analyst experience
Minimum / Preferred Educational Level
Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
Performs work under minimal supervision. Handles complex issues and
problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level
staff. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the subject matter.
Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate
group. May act as a lead or first-level supervisor.
• Oral and written communication skills. Ability to meet
deadlines. Ability to work independently as well as part of a
• Analytical thinking skills. Ability to identify and seek
needed information/Research skills. Leadership skills
• Helps with the creation of tools and
techniques to identify market opportunities, family needs, and
• Develops policies and procedures to maximize data
• Analyzes marketing metrics for identifying effect-cause
relationships between financial outcomes and marketing actions to
• Collects and analyzes data relating to current and predicted
market conditions, cost overhead, or competition pricing in order
to recommend pricing strategies or standardizing pricing
• Balances customer needs or values with expected product
demand to maximize revenue, market share, or profit margin.
• Models pricing adjustments to predict the impact of pricing
changes on organizational performance.
Keywords: Child Development Schools, San Antonio , Marketing and Pricing Analyst, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!