Company: Parklane West Healthcare Center
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Parklane West is in search of a friendly, energetic and teamwork
oriented Activities Assistant to join the activities department.
Job duties will include:
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and
evaluating the activity programs of this facility.
- Initiate and run large and small group activities, conduct
one-to-one activities, assist with charting, assessments, and care
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of
the facility and the services and needs of the resident and
- Coordinate activities with other departments as necessary.
- Arrange transportation for field trips when necessary.
- Communicates professionally with residents, families and staff.
- High school diploma or GED
- Activities Assistant experience is required
- Desire to work with the elderly population
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and
respectful demeanor) Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k +
- A fun, family atmosphere!
- Mentorship and Training
- Opportunities for growth Parklane West Healthcare Center---s
commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class
health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform
post-acute care. We---re looking for an exceptional Activities
Assistant to join our team, so if you---re looking to make a change
to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply!
Walk-in applications/interviews accepted, Monday-Friday 9a-5p.
Parklane West Healthcare Center2 Towers Park LaneSan Antonio, TX
78209Back to Jobs
Keywords: Parklane West Healthcare Center, San Antonio , Activities Assistant, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!