Data Annotation Specialist (Remote)
Company: Dendra Systems
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Labeled data is the critical ingredient for training powerful Deep
Neural Networks, which helps Dendra scale our ecosystem monitoring.
In this role you will work with a user interface to label images
for objects in the world (tree crowns, etc.).
This role has flexible hours within the range of 20-40 hrs/week.
Applicants must be able to work within East Coast USA or Western
Unlike our Data Ecology Analyst role, this role does not require a
background in ecology.
- You will use a labeling interface to label images critical to
training our deep neural networks.
- You will interact with the computer vision engineers to help us
improve on the design of an efficient labeling interface.
- You will be expected to gain basic computer vision and machine
learning knowledge to better understand how the labels are used by
our learning algorithms, as this will allow you to make more
judgement calls on difficult edge cases that might come up during
- High School diploma or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Passionate and curious about technology.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, learn quickly and be
able to prioritize assignments.
- Proficient computer skills utilizing keyboard/mouse.
- Detail-oriented and patient.
- Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed and quality
- Proficiency in Office Suite is a plus.
- Available for work schedule in USA east coast business hours,
or UK business hours.by Jobble
Keywords: Dendra Systems, San Antonio , Data Annotation Specialist (Remote), Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!