Company: Cuellar & Associates L.l.c.
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Cuellar & Associates, LLC is an Insurance and Financial Services
Brokerage, since 1992, that offers the highest levels of
customization and client servicing throughout the South Texas
About This Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the branding of the
firm's products and services. You will work closely with the
Marketing department to facilitate and execute promotional items
that will actively engage prospective clients and employees.
What to Expect:
- Rich benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary and Accident
/ Life Benefits, and 401K plan.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Collaborative and energetic work environment.
- Over 22 divisions to serve all your clients insurance and
- Hourly pay from $15.00 - $17.50.
- Estimated 50% travel and 50% in the office.
- Assist, travel, and attend events with the Director of
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper
promotion, advertising, and positioning of products, services, and
- Connect with suppliers to ensure quality, pricing, etc., and
place bulk orders on promotional materials.
- Major in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or
related discipline (preferred).
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products.
- Very organized individual with a great work ethic under
- Capable of developing creative solutions for branding needs,
marketing promotions, and programs--appealing to different age
groups and trends.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Cell phone
- Flexible schedule
All staff is required to wear mask and to social distance when in
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status and other legally protected
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cuellar & Associates L.l.c., San Antonio , Brand Ambassador, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!