Bilingual Mental Health Therapist (Remote)
Company: New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center (NYPC
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
For over 45 years, New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center
(NYPCC) has been at the forefront of mental health and wellness;
assisting children, families, and individuals with behavioral and
emotional challenges at our five locations throughout the city.
NYPCC is the leading pioneer of community mental health services,
serving over 15,000 clients per month. We run and operate the
largest clinic in the State of New York and pride ourselves on
innovation and "caring for the community" by providing in-person
and telehealth services for our clients, while offering an
unsurpassable and competitive compensation structure and benefits
package to our team of dedicated employees.
Why Work For NYPCC?
- Amazing Workplace Culture
- Team Building & Company Outings
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance is Paid for by NYPCC
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Annual Rate Increases
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Opportunity to Give Back to the Community
- Job Stability and Growth Opportunities
- Provide on-site therapy to an ethnically and culturally diverse
population of children, adolescents, and young adults
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Maintain and update clinical records; write progress notes
- Provide case management and/or crisis intervention
The position will be remote. Out of state individuals with a New
York State license are encouraged to apply!
Some Areas Include The Below
Candidates located in Upstate New York are welcome to apply to this
position. If you are located in the Upstate New York area, you must
have a LMSW and/or be an MHC candidate with a permit.
- Saratoga Springs
- Lake George
- Lake Placid
- Lily Dale
- All other Upstate New York cities are welcome!
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred!
- Master's Degree from an accredited school in Clinical
Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and
- MHC candidates must either have a Permit or be Permit eligible
(NYPCC will sponsor candidates located within the 5 boroughs for
- Possession of an LMSW, LMHC, LMFT, or LCAT is a PLUS!
- Must have excellent engagement, interpersonal communication
skills and ability to work collaboratively with other disciplines,
including clinical and clerical staff
- Strong dedication to workplace mentorship, education, and
NYPCC is a fast-paced, energetic, dynamic environment that employs
people with a passion for our mission.
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits are available for full-time positions including Medical,
Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Salary Increases, Bonuses, 403b
Retirement Plan and more. In addition, our licensed professionals
have free access to our online Continuing Education Courses.
Perkins and other loan forgiveness may also be available, in
addition to our Student Loan Pay Down incentive.
New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center is a fast-paced,
energetic, dynamic environment that employs people with a passion
for our mission. We offer a very competitive salary and flexible
NYPCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center (NYPC, San Antonio , Bilingual Mental Health Therapist (Remote), Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!