Company: Mosaic Human Capital Solutions
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary:One of our AMAZING clients is looking for
a Facilities Tech! The Facilities Tech is responsible for the
general cleanliness, janitorial and minor maintenance of the agency
buildings. As a member of the Facilities staff, will assist the
Facilities Director with facilities services and storage
maintenance. Frequent travel may be required between buildings
including travel for donations/food pickup and deliveries as
needed. Position Responsibilities:Custodial Services
- Responsible for keeping all entrance areas neat and clean,
including reception/waiting area, hallways, and courtyard areas
- Perform upkeep of buildings to include cleaning, dusting,
sweeping/vacuuming, and trash pick-up in and outside the building
including parking lots.
- Responsible for cleaning restrooms, including toilets, sinks,
mirrors, and walls.
- Responsible for cleaning floors including stripping, waxing,
and buffing as assigned.
- Responsible for keeping meeting rooms clean. Meeting rooms will
be cleaned daily.
- In collaboration with employees, also maintain cleanliness in
common areas, kitchenette, and breakrooms including refrigerators
- Responsible for cleaning the interior and exterior windows. All
windows are to be cleaned at least quarterly.
- Responsible for maintaining an adequate amount of cleaning
supplies in agency buildings.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, neat, and clean
- Report facilities issues that are not immediately repairable to
the Facilities Director.
- Report safety hazards to the Facilities Director.
- Complete weekly, schedule, timesheets, monthly mileage reports
and Authorization for Payment (APs) forms, etc. Facilities Services
- Prioritize and complete Facilities Service Requests as directed
by the Facilities Director
- Responsible to prepare for all facilities activities as it
relates to meeting/event/special event setup and breakdown (chairs,
tables, etc.) and special cleaning including exterior power washing
- Work with the Facilities Director to complete approved office
moves and changes for relocating employees by moving office
furniture and equipment. This may include disassembly and/or
assembly of items.
- Responsible for minor maintenance of agency buildings including
but not limited to, painting, replacing light bulbs, changing air
- Work with the Grounds Keeper to maintain premises. This
includes, but is not limited to, lawn maintenance, trimming trees,
and maintaining shrubs and flower beds. If necessary, will pick up
and dispose of branches, leaves, and other debris throughout campus
grounds, sidewalks, and parking lots.Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Degree or GED equivalent is preferred, but not
- 1-year experience in janitorial, custodian, or maintenance
- License and Credentials
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver license #ZR
Keywords: Mosaic Human Capital Solutions, San Antonio , Facilities Tech, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!