Company: Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Assembly of Commercial Softener/Filters and Reverse Osmosis
Systems/Daily on time delivery
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Assemble and testing of Commercial Softener/Filters and Reverse
* Daily production duties to include Assembly of any Builds
necessary for daily on time delivery (OTD)
* Accurate assembly of goods and products and crate or box them as
needed for shipping
* Process and stock raw materials required to build products.
* Troubleshoot any abnormalities during manufacturing and adapt to
new requirements quickly
* Day to day functions are 5S house cleaning, assembling,
participating in any and all training, fork lift operation, power
tool use and hand tools
* Help other team members when needed, able to flex and perform
other duties when directed
High School Diploma or equivalent skills
No direct reports
* Read, write, speak and understand English fluently
* Basic mathematics skills
* Basic Computer skills
* General warehouse experience desired
* Electrical wiring, plumbing and fabrication skills desired
* Able to read work instructions, bill of materials (BOMs),
engineering drawings as needed to build and assemble Watts Water
products sold to various customers.
* PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally
required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
* WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Work in a shipping and receiving, manufacturing environment
* May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the
typical work setting.
* As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Collaborate Across Workgroup
2. Initiate Positive Change
3. Deliver High Quality Results
4. Focus on the Customer
5. Develops Self & Others
By linking this application to your LinkedIn profile, you agree
that you consent to Watts and any of its affiliates, divisions,
and/or third party service providers accessing and using the
information on your LinkedIn profile for the purposes of assessing
Watts is committed to equal employment opportunity. We follow a
policy of administering all employment decisions and personnel
actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, marital
status, military or veteran status, minorities, or any other
category protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Consistent with the obligations of state and federal law, Watts
will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities. Any employee who needs a reasonable accommodation
should contact Human Resources.
Keywords: Watts Water Technologies, Inc., San Antonio , Assembler, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!