Loan Administrator I - San Antonio
Company: Farm Credit Council
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in
Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers,
ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses. We are a proud
member of the nationwide Farm Credit System which provides
financing to meet the needs of rural America. As one of the largest
Farm Credit Associations in the United States, Capital Farm Credit
has over $10 billion in total assets and employs over 600 team
members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit
Capital Farm Credit is a great place to work. Our employees are
passionate and committed to serving both rural Texas and each
other. We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the
core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others
- with commitment, trust and value. We cooperate and care for our
members and employees with family-like respect and appreciation.
Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our
full-time employees with a market-based compensation program
including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in
an attractive, goals based incentive program, and development
opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation
and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our
members with the employee's success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Zero (0) to two (2) years of experience in loan administration,
office operations, or customer service with exposure to financial
services, mortgage, or title insurance industry preferred; or
experience deemed equivalent at the discretion of Capital Farm
- Experience in administrative support functions.
- Good standing in current and/or previous employment
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle
multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Recent experience on the Encompass platform is preferred but
- At a basic level, assists with developing and organizing loan
applicant information for review and analysis by loan
officers/underwriting staff and entering pertinent data into loan
origination systems. With oversight, may enter financial
information such as balance sheets and other data required to
generate accurate credit scores on simple loans. With guidance,
assist in reviewing loan applications and packages for accuracy and
completeness. Learn about entity documents, real estate appraisals,
title commitments, and UCC searches and the various situations in
which each of these documents is required.
- With oversight, assists with the coordination of loan closings
and review of closing documents to ensure they are accurate and
complete. With guidance, review executed documentation to ensure
proper execution, validate collateral is secured appropriately,
i.e. deeds of trust are recorded, title policies are obtained and
comply with Association requirements, UCC financing statements are
- Develops an introductory knowledge of association product
offerings and learns to discuss loan transactions and products with
customers before referring them to more senior staff. Learns to
identify cross selling opportunities of association products to
refer to appropriate lending staff to meet those needs.
- Provides excellent customer service on a consistent basis by
answering phones and learning how to resolve customer inquiries
with assistance. Becomes familiar with necessary communications
between internal departments and external parties and can
facilitate routine communication.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, disburses loan
proceeds, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan
records and obtains credit information with oversight. Assists in
maintaining and monitoring borrowers' loan covenants, reporting
requirements and security documents including deeds of trust and
UCC financing statements.
- Assists with ensuring compliance with required internal
controls and administers various reports as required.
- Possesses a basic understanding of required procedures,
policies, processes and regulations with an ability to research and
apply them with oversight. Develops knowledge of, and ability to
use, association programs and systems used in lending and office
- Assists with general office administration.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to
detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper
shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
Basic knowledge of:
- Accounting/financial systems.
- Office systems and equipment used for file management and file
classification practices and retrieval of business
- Title insurance, Uniform Commercial Code, crop insurance, flood
insurance, and credit life insurance documentation.
- Documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust,
UCC financing statements, and other collateral documents.
Specialized knowledge of:
- Professional oral and written correspondence
- Beginning skill level in Microsoft Office
- Organization and time management practices.
- Attention to detail.
- Working in a collaborative environment.
- Critical thinking skills.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate
titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, San Antonio , Loan Administrator I - San Antonio, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!