Assembly Operator - 2nd Shift
Company: Chromalloy Gas Turbine
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 24, 2022
* Perform minor repairs or modifications of various aircraft engine
parts using various shop machines and equipment.
* Set up and operate equipment to test engine components to
determine serviceability conditions.
* De-bur various engine parts.
* Repair components without distorting original configuration or
* Use precision measurement equipment to determine areas of
* Perform duties in accordance with technical orders, Process
Routing Work Instructions (PRWIs), blueprints, sketches, sample
parts and specialized fixtures.
* Responsible for overall work assignments under the supervision of
the Cell Manager/Work Leader.
* Restore aircraft components to airworthiness standards.
* Operate manual and automated blast cabinets.
* Apply protective and wear coatings, corrosion coatings for wear
resistance and thermal barriers.
* Check tools and equipment for safety and ensure equipment is
properly stored and certified.
* May be required to perform other duties as company workload
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required
* Minimum of 3 years ' experience in a similar role and 5 years of
* Working knowledge of applicable technical publications
* Ability to use, read and interpret precision measuring equipment
* Strong communication skills; able to interact at all levels;
* Good computer skills including Microsoft Teams;
* Ability to occasionally operate industrial truck or electric
hoist in performance of work
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs
post-conditional offer/pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and
various background checks. Please note that, depending on the
specific position applied for, you may be required to pass
additional job-related medical tests, background checks, and/or
Chromalloy makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications,
merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, read
through our EEO Policy
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide
equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit
any discrimination as it relates to terms and conditions of
employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any
other protected characteristic as outlined by applicable law.
Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, is likewise not
tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to
treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work
Keywords: Chromalloy Gas Turbine, San Antonio , Assembly Operator - 2nd Shift, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!