Bank Garnishment Subpoena Specialist
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a hard-working Bank Garnish
Subpoena Specialist for our San Antonio, TX facility.
This person may also work in a Hybrid Work Environment.
Within defined guidelines and framework, conducts research and
performs review of garnishments, liens/levies, and subpoenas on
behalf of USAA Federal Savings Bank to resolve response to
Subpoena's, Person convicted of a crime and Civil Court Orders,
Grand Jury requests and National Security Letters for member
related Bank documents. Maintains sophisticated knowledge of
industry laws and regulations, and internal policies, procedures
and processes in USAA Bank operationsJob RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA
knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security
of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This
unusual mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at
every level.Primary Responsibilities
- Identifies and leads existing and emerging risks that stem from
business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are optimally
identified, measured, supervised, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Acquires and applies sophisticated knowledge of industry and
internal policies and processes in order to research and complete
received requests for garnishments, levies, and subpoenas.
- Reviews and investigates allegations and inquiries from related
federal, state, and local government agencies, and/or current or
former employees and members. Communicates with USAA members as
- Under the direction of Bank Counsel, researches member files to
resolve response to Subpoena's, Person convicted of a crime and
Civil Court Orders, Grand Jury requests and National Security
Letters for member related Banking documents.
- Reviews and prepares required documents associated with
requests and ensures accurate filing of documents with regulatory
authorities, courts and other tribunals; monitors status of pending
requests to meet deadlines and distributes copies of all required
member related bank documents to requesting parties.
- Facilitates the coordination of internal and external resources
such as, local, state and federal government and law enforcement
agencies, to include relationships with internal and external
- Maintains extensive knowledge of garnishments, liens/levies,
and subpoenas and serves as subject matter authority for the Bank
in these areas.
- May travel to attend court proceedings (civil, criminal and or
court martial hearings), as the custodian of records on behalf of
USAA Federal Savings Bank.Minimum Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- 2 years of experience in garnishments, lien/levies, or
subpoenas in legal operations and/or financial services.
- Knowledge of Regulation 31 CFR.
- Experience working with federal, state, local, and military law
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and internal
applicable processes and operating systems.Preferred Experience:
- Mortgage Banking, or Finance experience
- Trial experience
- Hearing knowledgeThe above description reflects the details
considered vital to describe the principal functions of the job and
should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.Compensation:USAA has
an effective process for assessing market data and establishing
ranges to ensure we remain driven. You are paid within the salary
range based on your experience and market position. The salary
range for this position is: $60,320 - $108,600* (this does not
include geographic differential it may be applied based on your
work location).Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based
on overall corporate and individual performance or at the
discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
- Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is
additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations
where market pay levels are above the national average.Shift
premium will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable
roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
hours.Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy outstanding benefits to
support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals.Please click on the link below for
more details.USAA Total RewardsRelocation assistance is not
available for this position.#fsbRequired
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Bank Garnishment Subpoena Specialist, Other , Atascosa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!