Credit Services Associate (Recovery Support/Disputes)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Entry level support role for both internal and external customers
with Credit Services related matters utilizing various
communication media. Complete assigned work tasks associated with
daily processes involving collections, payment exceptions and
12238 Silicon Drive, Suite 129
San Antonio, Texas 78249
(near the intersection of IH-10 & De Zavala Road)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to on line tickets requesting support towards
resolution of customer needs, within established Service Level
Agreements (SLA) standards.
- Respond to customer requests received through various media
including email, letters and telephone.
- Complete daily work assignments involving the workflow in one
of the designated areas of Credit Services including Field
Collections, Recoveries, Compliance, SMB Collections, Payment
Exceptions and Refund processing.
- Actively participate in training and coaching activities in
order to improve service.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures; seek direction from
leadership when uncertain of interpretation.
- Report to leadership process issues and other problems that
negatively impact your ability to perform optimally.
- Identify and present to your leader any opportunities
discovered that may offer individual or department
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from
leaders, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Experience with electronic order entry systems.
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication
skills in order to communicate effectively and professionally with
internal and external customers.
- Requires self-motivation, accuracy, problem solving and the
ability to perform effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking
- Ability to make sound business decisions' and multi-task in a
fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Operational knowledge of Sales & Customer Service
High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
Related Work Experience
1+ years general experience in collections, customer service or
retail work environment.
1+ years experience processing and resolving both routine and
complex customer support requests
(Please note: training and working schedules could include evening,
weekend and holiday hours.) CCO165 314675 314675BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, San Antonio , Credit Services Associate (Recovery Support/Disputes), Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!