ERP Team Lead - Remote
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: August 7, 2022
LHH Recruitment Solution is looking for an ERP Team Lead. ERP
Team lead will report to the Leadership. The individual will help
drive operational and project activity for the ERP Ecosystems.
- Comprehension and practical ERP application experience.
- The capacity to multitask and manage several deliverables
- The capacity to comprehend commercial procedures from the
viewpoint of the customer.
- Focuses on results and exhibits adaptation and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Strong analytical, creative, and problem-solving
- Self-starter with the capacity to lead and inspire distributed
- Agility in strategy in handling ambiguous situations.
- Show a drive for success by doing all essential chores and
keeping a positive outlook.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT management, computer science, computer
engineering, management information systems and/or with 5 to 10
plus years of equivalent experience
- Providing direction and leadership to the functional
technicians in the IT functional department.
- In order to avoid delays and outages, handle all escalations,
address user complaints, and monitor the performance of
- Accountable for enhancing operational processes, systems, and
rules in support of ERP Ecosystems and OnDemand Projects.
- High availability planned outages (HAPO), patching, batching,
testing, change management, and knowledge articles comprise the
leadership of maintenance activities.
- Leadership of the auditing activity: Sites, Records, Batch,
SOX, Program Control STAT CSRs, Duty Audits.
- Applications interacting with UKG Kronos, SAP FICO/ECC/S4,
PeopleSoft Finance, and Supply Chain are considered operational
- PeopleSoft, SAP, and other ERP systems are advantageous.
- ServiceNow practical experience is a bonus.
- Practical knowledge of ITIL.
- Messages that are convincing, effective, and well-written.
Keywords: LHH, San Antonio , ERP Team Lead - Remote, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!