Pediatric Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA - San Antonio)
Company: Circle of Care
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Are you looking for a career that gives you a work life balance and
allows you to make an impact in someone else's life? Does the work
you do everyday matter to you? At Circle of Care Pediatric Home
Health, the work our therapists do creates value in the homes of
the children and families that we serve. You can make a difference
every day. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Physical
Therapist Assistant to join our team.
What makes us different?
* Dedicated support from the corporate office, even after
* The organization is run by a therapist, so we understand the
challenges you go through.
* Mentor program, whether you are a new grad, or an experienced
Physical Therapist Assistant we can pair you with an amazing
therapist to help you succeed.
* Flexible schedule, we understand that a work-life balance is
important for our Physical Therapist Assistants to give their
* Condensed caseload, let us know the areas you are willing to
Position Highlights for Physical Therapy Assistants:
* Under the supervision of the physical therapist, assists in
evaluation and development of the rehabilitative plan of care and
in periodic re-evaluation as indicated.
* As directed, performs routine strengthening and therapeutic
exercises in accordance with plan of care.
* Assists in teaching exercise programs to patient and family.
* Consults with the therapist regarding the outcome of home visits
and reports physical findings in written form.
* Writes daily progress notes on patients and prepares periodic
summary reports as indicated.
Benefits for our Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistants:
* Health Insurance 100% employer paid at base level for the
* Dental and vision insurance
* Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
* $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
* 5 PTO days a year
* Graduate of a physical therapy assistant program approved by the
American Physical Therapy Association
* Registration or certification in the state of Texas
* One (1) year of experience in a health care setting
* The physical therapist assistant functions under the direction of
the physical therapist who reports to the Director of
* Valid state driver's license
* Read 12 point or larger type
* Hear and speak in a manner understood by most people
* Stoop and bend; must be able to lift and transfer patients
* Hear adequately with no more than an amplifier on the phone, and
to speak in a manner understood by most people.
* Write up to 3 hours per day
* Lift, turn, and transfer patient's weighing up to 200 pounds
* Carry bundles weighing up to 10 pounds up stairs
* Lift and stoop effectively so as to be able to perform the listed
* Able to work in stressful environments
* Able to assess and communicate with Health Care Professionals,
clients, families, and the general public
* Excellent interpersonal relations skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and under supervision
$33 - $50 per treatment session
Keywords: Circle of Care, San Antonio , Pediatric Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA - San Antonio), Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!