Enterprise Data Architect (100% Remote)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Enterprise Data Software Engineer (100% Remote) - Education
Management - Permanent, Base Salary, Benefits, 100% Remote and
This Jobot Job is hosted by Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $190,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based in Orange County, CA, we are a leader in transforming
educational systems in the most vulnerable districts in California.
We achieve this by partnering with district and school teams to
build and refine systems and practices that are grounded in equity,
driven by data, and sustained through collaborative learning. Our
mission is to ensure that all students receive a premium education
that is TRUE, RIGHT, and JUST.
We have a flexible, entrepreneurial environment which allows our
employees to do their best work and achieve the professional growth
that they have always wanted. We invest in our team and we pride
ourselves on the power of human will to improve our lives and to
change the world.
We are seeking a Enterprise Data Architect w/ Kafka, AWS, and
Python experience to join our growing engineering team. If you feel
our Enterprise Data Software Developer role could be of interest to
you, please do not hesitate to apply today or email your resume to
Why join us?
- Base Salary of $150,000 to $190,000
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Excellent PTO
- Steady, Stable Company
- Modern Work Environment
- Create Lasting Impact
- Driving Equity in Education!
Under the direction of the Head of Product, the Enterprise Data
Software Architect will be a hands-on lead, providing direction to
the engineering and development team and will play a key role in
defining and building the technical strategy roadmap for enterprise
data implementation and data management for new and current data
sources, business-to-business partnerships, and data analytics
General Requirements for Enterprise Architect
- Conceptualize and design the overall system architecture
involving multiple big data sources, pre-existing applications, and
APIs and third-party software
- Build and maintain data pipelines and high-performance
microservices and analyze data quality issues on big data
- Design, implement and analyze performance optimization of code
and architecture, including caching mechanisms
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics,
Computer Science, or related field
- 6+ years of application development experience, architecting
and building high-performance and scalable large data reporting
systems with integrations to multiple backend and third-party
system including conducting analysis and modeling data, handling
data privacy, or related area.
- 3+ years of experience with developing tools that help
customers to take data driven decisions by generating automated
reports and data visualization leveraging embedded analytics
platforms such as PowerBI, Looker or Tableau
- Experience with Big data and cloud technologies like GCP
(BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Functions) or AWS (AWS Snowflake,
- Substantial SQL and NoSQL experience with both OLTP and
- Solid understanding of data structures, query design and
extensive experience with SQL across multiple platforms
Go, Python, or similar
- Familiarity with API orchestration, cross-platform development,
and API designing
Preferred But Not Necessary
- Prior experience working in a startup environment and new data
analytics product development.
- Experience with forming new teams and hiring data engineers,
data analysts and full-stack engineers
- Experience working with globally distributed product, software
and testing teams
- Experience using Kafka, RabbitMQ and/or similar message bus
technologies to send and consume data
- Experience with dbt and/or other data processing pipelines
- Experience with data-level testing and data anomaly
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, San Antonio , Enterprise Data Architect (100% Remote), Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!