Coordinator, Business Operations - San Antonio, TX
Company: Baylor College of Medicine
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Baylor College of Medicine Coordinator at The Children's
Hospital of San Antonio will provide administriatve support to 20+
Baylor College of Medicine faculty. Daily administrative support
will include scheduling meetings, assisting with call schedules,
resident rotations, managing department meetings, creating minutes,
agendas, managing credentialing files, assisting with distributing
mail, managing interview itineraries, and onboarding itineraries
and submitting reimbursements for faculty travel.
- Manages domestic and international travel in the travel
management system (Concur).
- Composes formal and informal correspondence including, but not
limited to, creating and formatting presentations.
- Schedules and maintains calendar.
- Assists with timekeeping.
- Submits expenses for reimbursement.
- Inspects and troubleshoots shared department equipment.
Facilitates service calls as needed.
- Assists with drafting and inputting call schedules.
- Schedules department meetings, agendas, minutes.
- Maintains credentialing files for faculty.
- Coordinates on-boarding for new hires
- Coordinates interviews for candidates
- Assists with small department projects as needed.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Excel and Concur.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully
vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against
vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to,
COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Equal Access Employer.
Keywords: Baylor College of Medicine, San Antonio , Coordinator, Business Operations - San Antonio, TX, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!