Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company: System One
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 24, 2022
System One is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for
a position in San Antonio, TX. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will
perform various routine accounting functions under general
supervision and in accordance with standard procedures. The
successful incumbent will be responsible for processing all
invoices and non-payroll payments. Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle accounts receivable process. For example, matching
of invoices, receivers, and purchase orders.
- Obtain invoice approval, lien waivers, and letters of
- Verification of approved insurance, bonds.
- Reply to assigned queries correctly, efficiently, and
communicates in a timely manner.
- Research source documents and prepare simple accounting
- Reconcile vendor accounts.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
vendors, central procurement, job site and project management.
- Complete special projects as required by manager.
- Maintain rental tracking spreadsheets.
- Track status of major subcontractor / vendor lien waivers
required and received. Submit monthly to owner as required.
- Participate in TR Log Meetings. Update TR Logs and notes.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years related accounting experience OR college
degree with no prior Accounting experience.
- Solid working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (AR Clerk
will be required to interact with internal and external customers)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Five years or more of Accounts Receivable experience
- Oracle experience
- Experience working in the construction industry
- Knowledge of three-way match invoicing
Keywords: System One, San Antonio , Accounts Receivable Clerk, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!