Multi Skilled Operator (MSO)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview / Responsibilities Wood is currently sourcing a
Multi-Skilled Operator t o join our team in Kenedy, Texas. You will
be responsible for well operations, gas lift wells, ESP's, and
other maintenance of surface equipment. U.S. Only: Authorization to
work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required
- Responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three
phase separation, gas compression, control board operation,
pipeline operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating
equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in
- Prepares for and performs maintenance, taking readings, doing
rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work
requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support
- Proactively monitors well and equipment performance, take
appropriate action to maximize production.
- Works with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based
on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection,
- Interfaces with Engineering for data gathering requests.
- Track test compression data.
- Conducts fluid levels with echo meter.
- Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established
procedures Skills / Qualifications
- Typically requires up to 3 years of experience
- Entry level
- Provides technical and/or administrative support
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and
standard procedures for performing the job function Company
Overview Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project,
engineering and technical services to energy and industrial
markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around
55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide
performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from
concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial
markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas,
power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy,
mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the
best technical services company to work with, work for and invest
in. Diversity Statement (EEO) We are an equal opportunity employer
that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on
the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following
(which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion,
gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in
accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Keywords: Wood, San Antonio , Multi Skilled Operator (MSO), Other , Kenedy, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!