Company: Stonemark Management LLC
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description: *Basic Function: *
Markets, shows and leases apartments to prospective tenants.
Responds to all applicants and residents in a courteous and prompt
manner regarding leasing, marketing, and resident relations.
*Principle Responsibilities: *
The activities listed below are not inclusive: however, they are
indicative of the types of activities normally performed by the
Leasing Consultant. Other duties may be assigned.
*Essential Functions: *
* Maintains and accurate updated inventory of apartments available
to rent, a list of prospective residents and a list of current
information concerning renewals.
* Establishes rapport with each prospective resident, determines
his/her needs and desires and presents the community in a manner
that addresses those needs and desires.
* Schedules appointments for showing market-ready apartments,
overcomes objectives, obtains commitment to lease and follows up on
* Verifies rental applications for accuracy and completeness per
company and housing regulations.
* Prepares move-in and welcome packages.
* Assists in move-in/move-out process and insures that apartments
to be shown and leased are clean and attractive.
* Assists in the collection of rent and other monies due and
processes service requests for maintenance service.
* Assists in preparation of community newsletter.
* Assists Community Manager and/or Assistant Community Manager with
their responsibilities and assumes the role during their
Pre-qualification of prospective residents.
*Develop or Review and Submit to Community Manager for Review and
* Process rental applications, leases and lease renewals.
* Correspondence to residents, prospective residents, etc.
* The monthly newsletter.
* Propose activities or social functions for residents.
* Exceptional cases concerning terms of renewals or lease
Requirements: *Education/Experience: *
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school; or six months to one year related leasing
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
*Abilities and Aptitudes: *
Excellent people and communication skills are required. Must be
well organized, professional, friendly, enthusiastic and diligent.
Poise and positive attitude are essential.
*Specific Skills: *
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and
Internet software. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up
to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to
stand; walk; sit and talk or hear.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Stonemark Management LLC, San Antonio , Leasing Consultant, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!