Compounding Pharmacy Sales Rep
Company: Pinnacle Pharmacy Group
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsible for visiting doctors' offices, hospitals, clinics,
pharmacists, and other healthcare facilities with the goal of
selling customized topical and oral prescription drugs, including
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Work with healthcare professionals in order to educate them
regarding compounded pharmaceuticals.
* Distribute information about our company's products to
physicians, nurses, and medical staff.
* Persuade doctors to prescribe the compounded medications to
* Deliver appropriate marketing messages to healthcare
professionals following all company ethics and compliance
* Implement knowledge of diseases and pharmacology.
* Answer questions about medicines, and possible side effects.
* Demonstrate Knowledge of multiple medical specialties and
* Conduct in-service presentations to doctors and staff.
* Work with a sales team to develop strategies to approach
potential customers and grow sales.
* Cold-call/prospecting doctors, and other medical staff.
* Stay up to date with the latest clinical data and pass this
information on to healthcare professionals at presentations.
* Keep informed about competitors' products.
* Network to find new contacts within the healthcare field.
* Keep detailed records of all contacts, both potential and
* Maintain a computer database to record all sales.
* Deliver sales reports to upper management and ensure quotas are
* Set measurable and achievable sales goals and business plans.
* Maintain the highest ethical business standards at all times
*Skills, Abilities & Competencies: *
* Must be self-motivated and take initiative; have technical
ability, analytical ability, and decisive judgment.
* Must have a positive and supportive attitude.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain a strong work ethic.
* Business to business sales experience or previous pharmaceutical
sales experience is preferred.
* Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows and Apple iPad
platform, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Comfortable operating company specific apps on iPad or other
* Effective oral and written communication including ability to
communicate with individuals in differing roles including doctors,
employees, and vendors.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Must have a valid driver license and proof of insurance as well
as the ability to drive within the assigned territory to make sales
* Must be able to present a professional image including
communication skills and appropriate demeanor with patients, team
members and vendors.
*Education & Experience: *
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required
* 1-3 years prior sales experience is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* 2 years
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Up to 100% travel
* Up to 75% travel
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Compounding Pharmacy Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
* Pharmacy Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Pinnacle Pharmacy Group, San Antonio , Compounding Pharmacy Sales Rep, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!