Combat Medic Specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Combat Medic Specialist- US Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a
soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Combat
Medic Specialist responsible for providing emergency medical
treatment. This is NOT a civilian contractor position.
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
enlistment.No experience necessary. Position is entry-level.
Minimum requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for
certification, depending on the role. All candidates are able to
choose their terms of service when selecting their job prior to
signing a contract.JOB DUTIES
- Administer emergency medical treatment to battlefield
- Assist with outpatient and inpatient care and treatment
- Instruct Soldier's on Combat Lifesaver/First Responder training
- Manage Soldier's medical readiness, medical supplies and
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 16 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, San Antonio , Combat Medic Specialist (Enlistment Required), Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!