Barista"We Proudly Serve Starbucks"
Company: Marriott San Antonio NW
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 27, 2022
The Barista is not only responsible for making and serving its
customers with coffee products but also educating them about
premium teas and coffees.
* Welcoming and greeting customers and efficiently determining
their needs and interests.
* Explaining and educating the customers about different coffee
products by explaining and presenting machines, and also
demonstrating the operation of brewing equipment.
* Preparing and selling coffee products by closely following the
prescribed preparation techniques and recipes for various coffee
drinks like cafe, expresso, latte, espresso lingo and
* Attracting new customers and generating additional revenue;
characterizing new and expanded products and servies.
* Sanitizing or cleaning utensils, work areas and equipment.
* regualarly checking the temperature of refigerators, freezers or
other heating equipment to make sure it functions properly.
* Ordering, recieving and stocking retail products or stock
* Serving prepared foods such as cakes, biscotti, muffins or
* Maintaining equipment from time to time by closely following
operating guidelines, replenishing supplies, troubleshotting
breakdowns, calling for checkup and repairs and performing
* Ensuring a healthy and safe environment and a friendly atmosphere
by following sanitation regulations and organization standards.
* Labeling, wrapping or dating food products for sale.
* Setting up or restocking product displays.
* Taking out the garbage.
* Listening to customer complaints and queries and addressing their
concerns in an efficient yet friendly manner and reporting to the
manager on duty without delay.
* Maintaining a prompt and friendly customer service.
* Reporting potential safety hazards to the manager on duty without
* In addition to taking orders from customers and preparing their
drinks, a barista may also be required to deal with other matters
at hand in one go.
*Qualifications & Skills: *
* 1 year experience as a barista
* Detail-oriented and well-organized
* Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account
* 401K Savings/Employer Match
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Wellness Days
* Monthly Incentive Program
* Free Parking
* Bus Pass
* Marriott Team Travel Discount Program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid sick time
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
* Guest services: 1 year (Preferred)
* Barista experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Marriott San Antonio NW, San Antonio , Barista"We Proudly Serve Starbucks", Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!