Company: Shuttle Bus Leasing
Location: Von Ormy
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionShuttle Bus Leasing, a D/T Carson Enterprises,
Inc. company is a bus leasing company offering its customers a
range of customized leasing options. With over 1,000 buses in
inventory, we can provide customers passenger buses that can
transport anywhere from 15 to 120 passengers.
Employee Perks for a Bus Cleanerare as follows...
- Weekly Pay: $12 - $15/HR based on experience and
- Full-time schedule, consistent and year-round work
- Career advancement opportunities
- Holiday pay & vacation
- Company offers medical benefits and retirement plan
- We are 2nd chance employersReports To:Shop
Essential ResponsibilitiesThe Bus Cleaner, under the direction of
the Supervisor; cleans and services buses, vans, trucks, equipment,
and components/parts efficiently and to completion in compliance
with all applicable guidelines and safety procedures.
- Wash and hand clean the interior of all operated vehicles,
parts, components, equipment, furnishings, and buildings.
- Clean and scrub service stations, floors, wash areas and other
areas as assigned such as sweeping dust, fumigating, washing and
otherwise cleaning the shop.
- Safely handling mops, shop scrubbers, forklifts, and other
specialized support equipment.
- Collect and dispose of trash, debris and other materials and
objects as necessary.
- Move and park vehicles inside yard.
- Promote safety awareness and follows safety procedures to
- Perform additional cross-functional duties as requiredRequired
- Experience in maintenance services and/or basic automotive
preventative maintenance care is a plus
- Strong communications skills
- Interpersonal skills such as tact, patience, and courtesy.Must
be able to:
- Carry, pull, and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, crouch, and/or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Frequently use hands or fingers to adjust or replace vehicle
parts i.e., nuts, washers and to operate on/off switches on
- Constantly extend when working on vehicles. Reaching usually
involves holding tools at the same time and often requires the use
of both arms working together. Overhead reaching is required on an
occasional basis. Unsighted reaching is also required on an
occasional basis. Extended/far reaching is required on a frequent
basis.Additional employee benefitsAfter your introductory period is
completed all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc.
will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 automatically awarded when you enroll
for our medical plan)
- 401K with a 3% company match
- ESOP (We are Employee Stock Owners)
- EAP (Free legal consultation, therapy sessions, etc.)Company
- We can cover your Class B Commercial Driver's License cost &
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nationally Recognized Automotive Trainings & Certifications
- Company-sponsored ASE testing and training materials
- Earn $100 for each ASE H series certification you
receivePossibility of a Same Day Interview if you...Visit:11680
Fischer Road #1 Von Ormy, TX 78073 (Mon. - Fri., 8 AM - 3 PM)Call
Get to know
DOTWe are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment
physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department
of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at
regular intervals.EEOWe are an equal opportunity employer and
welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless
of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation
or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known
disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will
not impose an, undue hardship on the operation of the business,
please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a
reasonable accommodation will be made.D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc.
reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any
time at the discretion of the company.Company DescriptionShuttle
Bus Leasing, a D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. company is a bus
leasing company offering its customers a range of customized
leasing options. With over 1,000 buses in inventory, we can provide
customers passenger buses that can transport anywhere from 15 to
120 passengers. D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. offers an array of
solutions for transformational needs. Our company specializes in
bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair,
rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.by
Keywords: Shuttle Bus Leasing, San Antonio , Bus Cleaner, Other , Von Ormy, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!