Virtual Registrar On Site
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our Virtual Registrar On Site opening with Parallon today and find
out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare
team.BenefitsParallon, offers a total rewards package that supports
the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Virtual Registrar On Site for our team to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and
QualificationsSeeking a Virtual Registrar to complete timely and
accurate virtual patient registration. We are an amazing team that
works hard to support each other and are seeking phenomenal
addition like you. We want you to apply today! What you do in this
role you will:
- Greet every patient promptly through the Virtual Registration
- Interview patients to obtain account information, verify
insurance coverage and obtain pre-certification/authorization.
- Maintain a professional image through appearance and
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Ensure charts are completed and accurate.
- Calculate and collect patient liability amounts.
- Ensure that all necessary signatures are obtained for
- Answer any questions and explain policies clearly.
- Process patient charts according to virtual flow needs and
established productivity standard.
- Work with physician offices and ancillary departments,
providing information when necessary and forwarding relevant
documents. What qualifications you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1 year of related experience required " provides full-service
revenue cycle management, or total patient account resolution, for
HCA Healthcare. Our services include scheduling, registration,
insurance verification, hospital billing, revenue integrity,
collections, payment compliance, credentialing, health information
management, customer service, payroll and physician billing. We
also provide full-service revenue cycle management as well as
targeted solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for external
clients across the country. Parallon has over 17,000 colleagues,
and serves close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician practices,
all making an impact on patients, providers and their
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
""Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Virtual
Registrar On Site opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member
of our team. We are interviewing apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, San Antonio , Virtual Registrar On Site, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!