Accounts Payable Coordinator
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Description for the Accounts Payable Coordinator
About the Company
- Our client is a leading real estate and construction developer
in the San Antonio market.
- Committed to providing an opportunity for personal growth,
fulfillment, and recognition of accomplishment.
- Daily exposure to upper management
- Our client has experienced tremendous growth and is looking to
- Truly a family atmosphere, where people care about each other
and work hard for one another
- Work/life balance
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Coordinator
- The Accounts Payable Coordinator will open and sort mail
- Receive high volume invoices/purchase orders on the
- Ensure lien waivers are received for all large purchase
- Match purchase orders with invoices and lien waivers.
- Confirm approvals for vendors.
- Enter all standard vouchers into the system.
- Data entry of invoices.
- Handle weekly check runs, print checks, and mail out
- Lots of filing and scanning of invoices.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts
- Assist in monthly closings.
Preferred Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Minimum 1 year AP experience - high-volume and
- Construction experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, San Antonio , Accounts Payable Coordinator, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...