Company: Pacific Seafood Group
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group
Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and teamwork)
and promote teamwork at all times.
- Identify and generate new customers, while increasing demand in
- Increase sales through the placement of additional line
- Generate own leads, as well as excellent follow-up on company
- Initiate and control sales processes with new clients.
- Provide guidance, assistance and service to customers.
- Sell products at maximum profit margin with consideration given
to current market pressures and sound understanding of competitors'
- Negotiate contracts applying established company pricing
- Create, maintain and execute a successful territory sales
- Prepare quotes and complex bid responses.
- Attend and actively participate in all sales meetings.
- Communicate and support administrative personnel in keeping
customers within credit terms.
- Understand and positively communicate all company policies and
- Monitor sales volumes, distribution margins and related
- Report variances with corrective actions to the Sales Manager
and Sales Supervisor once per period.
- Utilize order and pricing guides.
- Support daily push and extra value items.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
What You Bring to Pacific Seafood:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
- A minimum of 3-5 years restaurant management, retail, or
perishable food sales experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Seafood/protein work experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the team member:
- Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with
fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important
spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with
or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information
through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the
wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your
overall compensation package.
When you add in the additional benefits below to your competitive
base wage you can increase your total compensation by up to
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical,
prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short term
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company
profit sharing match
- Paid time off for all regular FT team members, to include sick
days, paid holidays, vacation and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional
counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge
to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Associated topics: aflac, insured, insurer, insurance,
insurance field, insurance sales, life insurance, life insurance
agent, life insurance sales, medicare solution
Keywords: Pacific Seafood Group, San Antonio , Outside Sales, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...