Workforce Operations Administrator (Notional Opportunity)
Company: Acuity International, LLC
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging
our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have
career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a
unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today!
To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below
to find your next career!
- Ensures the efficient and effective operational procedures and
processes to enable successful contract execution.
- Oversees the human resources, resource allocation duties, and
manages the daily operations of the contract.
- Participates in other contract activities as
assigned/appropriate. Job Requirements
- Associate or bachelor's degree from an accredited university or
college in Human Resources, Business Administration, Project
Management, and/or similar academic profession.
- A minimum of five years of experience managing program
- At least five years of experience with human resources
management and worksite/assignment tracking, financial management,
and stakeholder communications, or related field.
- Fluent in English and preferred bilingual English and Spanish
language (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Ability to manage resource allocation of projects and manage
staffing levels of projects.
- General oversite and management of the workforce's time and
attendance and expense reports, while meeting Acuity
International's key performance indicators (KPI) and metrics.
- Possess a current and valid U.S. state/territory vehicle
- Ensures compliance with ORR policies and procedures, state, and
- Implements internal data management and reporting systems.
- Implements systems to maintain records on employees and
- Provides reports with detailed analysis of workforce levels, a
critical skill set needs and projections.
- Assists with the development and implementation of policies and
procedures consistent with those of the organization.
- Works closely with the Lead Project Director to ensure a smooth
transition between training, badging and scheduling staff.
- May participate in interdepartmental project groups or task
forces to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain
approvals, resolve problems, and maintain a specific level of
knowledge pertaining to new developments, new task efforts,
contract awards, and new policy requirements.
- Performs duties in a safe manner.
- Follows all corporate policies and coordinates the development
of new policies as required.
- Supports compliance objectives regarding performance, safety,
training, and CHS goals.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Assists in active implementation of CHS initiatives to ensure
compliance with HHS/ORR, State agencies, OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO,
AAAHC, and other mandated regulations or standards.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Acuity International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
For OFCCP compliance, the taxable entity associated with this job
Keywords: Acuity International, LLC, San Antonio , Workforce Operations Administrator (Notional Opportunity), Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...