Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: System One
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Accounts Payable Clerk IIISan Antonio, TX 78221 System One is
seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to work in our clients???
headquarters in San Antonio, TX. The Accounts Payable Clerk
position requires proficiency in transactional business processes
(Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Payroll, with a heavy
emphasis in Billings). The Representative will perform a variety of
routine accounting functions under general supervision and in
accordance with standard procedure. The successful incumbent will
effectively confer with managerial or technical personnel, other
departments, or contractors to resolve problems. This is a great
opportunity to gain accounting experience in the
Engineering/Construction services sector!Important Details:
- 6 months+ contract with possibility of conversion to a
- Pay Rate Range: $20.19 ??? 24.71/hr. Salary will be
commensurate with experience.
- Work schedule: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00
- Weekly pay
- Benefits after 30 days (health insurance, dental insurance,
vision insurance, etc.)
- 401k after 30 days
- Job offer will be contingent on drug screen and background
check --Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle weekly / bi-weekly / monthly billings process. From
setup, reconciliation, sending invoices to internal / external
Clients to collections.
- Ensure setup of business processes in order to meet contractual
- Research source documents and prepare simple accounting
- Reply to assigned queries correctly, efficiently and
communicates in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
department, Project Managers, and internal/external clients.
- Perform general office activities such as operating office
equipment, processing mail, or securing confidential
- Ensure proper documentation of all business processes by
sorting and/or classifying information according to enterprise
record retention guidelines.
- Work closely with IT on problem recognition, resolutions,
enhancements, testing, and data verification.
- Complete special projects as required by manager. Accounts
Payable Clerk Requirements:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of relevant accounting experience in
lieu of a college degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel Work
Environment: Work will be in a professional, buttoned up corporate
office environment operating and functioning at a fast pace. Our
client???s corporate campus includes an on-site caf-- with various
daily breakfast, lunch and snack-time selections, a sizeable
fitness center equipped with various state of the art workout
equipment & weights, outdoor walking/jogging-path, herb garden,
basketball half-court, sand-volleyball court, soccer field, as well
as a clinic with a certified nurse practitioner. Office noise will
be low and generally consist of cube neighbors??? phone-calls,
conversations and/or laughter. All qualified candidates are
encouraged to apply. System One maintains a drug-free workplace and
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-AM1
Keywords: System One, San Antonio , Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!