Internship - Lending
Company: Farm Credit Council
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 19, 2023
For over 100 years, Capital Farm Credit has been a trusted
partner for rural communities and agriculture, providing reliable
financial services. As a proud member of the Farm Credit system, we
manage over $11 billion in loans. Our headquarters is in Bryan,
Texas, and we operate 70 offices throughout the state.
At Capital Farm Credit, our employees are driven by a strong sense
of purpose. They're passionate about serving rural Texas and
supporting each other. We're looking for motivated individuals who
embrace our core values of commitment, trust, value, and a
family-like atmosphere. These values define who we are, how we
work, and how we treat others. Join us to be a part of our legacy
in supporting rural communities and agriculture.
- High School Diploma and enrollment at an accredited university
(at the time of the internship) in at least a bachelor's degree
program with a field of study in Finance, Accounting, Ag Business,
Ag Economics, or other degree plan that supports a career in
- Student should be of good academic standing (minimum 2.25
- Should be enrolled as a junior, senior, or graduate student at
the time of the Internship, with a preference for candidates
completing their degree studies in the fall of 2023 or spring of
- A cover letter explaining your interest in the internship and
what uniquely qualifies you for consideration.
- Submission of an online application and resume.
- Faculty recommendation letters are preferred but not
- Interns must reside within a reasonable commuting distance of
the internship location.
- A $1,500 relocation stipend will be available for those who
need to relocate.
- Reliable personal transportation for their daily commute to
- We also have three important sessions (orientation,
mid-session, and closing session) scheduled at our Bryan, TX
headquarters. These sessions are integral to the internship and
mandate the need for personal transportation. Consideration for
mileage reimbursement and an over night stay, if needed, is
provided by Capital Farm Credit.
- Attend orientation, mid-summer session, and closing session at
CFC's corporate office in Bryan, TX with exposure to executive
management team members.
- Participate in the daily operations of the credit office and
obtain exposure and insight to the work of loan officers, credit
analysts, appraisers, and loan administrators.
- Develop working knowledge of systems.
- Attend CFC functions and visit borrower operations.
- Input and analyze loans.
- Previous work experience in financial industry is helpful but
- Ability to take initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Evidence of leadership skills.
- Should be team oriented, cooperative, and show a strong work
- $1,500 relocation stipend for interns who relocate for the
- Program runs from May 29, 2024 - August 15, 2024
- Monday, November 27, 2023
- Visit Capital Farm Credit Careers to submit your cover letter,
application, and resume.
- Be prepared for a one-way video interview as part of the
application process. After application is submitted, you should
receive an email within five business days of application
submission. If you don't receive the interview request email in
your inbox within five business days of application submission,
check your junk and spam folders.
- For consideration in multiple locations or departments within
Capital Farm Credit, apply for each position of interest
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate
titles and other business experience may be considered
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, San Antonio , Internship - Lending, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!