Member Experience Specialist
Company: G&A Partners
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas (GSSWT) -is headquartered in San
Antonio, TX and serves more than 18,000 Girl Scouts (girls and
adults) across 21 counties in southwest Texas. Girl Scouts is the
world's preeminent leadership development organization for girls,
building girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the
world a better place.
The Member Experience Specialist -is responsible for developing and
executing effective recruiting strategies to increase new and
returning girl and adult membership in assigned, established
geographic areas. The Member Experience Specialist is responsible
for securing girl and adult volunteer participation and community
partnerships in order to implement Girl Scouting within an assigned
area. - -
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements membership recruitment and retention marketing
strategies outlined in the council's strategic plan, annual
business plan and/or other council goals including cultivation and
organization of communities to result in increased girl and
- Assists in designing and implementing a comprehensive plan for
girl and adult membership growth in targeted areas by researching
market data, membership trends, and other pertinent information
relevant to designated geographic areas.
- Executes action plans and schedules to identify specific
targets and to project the number of contacts to be made in order
to meet membership goal. - Prepares a variety of status reports,
including activity, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Utilizes customer relationship management system (Salesforce)
to support pursuance of leads throughout the recruitment process
through to completion to conversion status. -
- Cultivates relationships with appropriate community leaders,
organizations, educators, and businesses to support recruitment
efforts within targeted areas to increase awareness of and
participation in Girl Scouting and positively impact membership
- Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from field
activity in a timely fashion.
- Represents Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas at local events,
fairs and festivals.
- Performs additional duties as assigned in support of the
council's mission and goals.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable means of
transportation. (Company vehicle available for use or option for
mileage reimbursement available when the job requires
- Sales experience preferred.
- Position will be out of the office at least 60% of the time
working in the assigned geographic area; scheduled evening and
weekend work, daily schedule has flexibility.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree or one to two years
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient with computer and Microsoft
Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Outlook, PPT and Word). - Proficient in
database management and reporting. Experience with Canva
- Experience with audio/visual tools to create promotional videos
for social media or website.
- Sales goals oriented, ability to work autonomously and create
plan of action.
- Flexible to adjust and pivot plan of action as
- Experience with sales techniques, Sandler methods would be
- Organized and able to move interest leads to members using
follow up methods
- Experience with "cold calls" in person, phone, or email
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and
does not constitute a contract.
Licensure/Membership Requirements: The employee is required to
maintain membership with Girl Scouts of the United States of
America throughout the duration of their employment with GSSWT.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
G&A Partners as an Equal Opportunity Employer considers all
applicants and prohibits discrimination of any type on the basis of
actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender
identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual
orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status,
physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
and ordinances. Our management team is dedicated to providing a
work environment free of discrimination and harassment based on any
of these characteristics. We are committed to this policy and
achieving a diverse workforce with respect to recruitment, hiring,
placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits,
employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general
treatment during employment.
Keywords: G&A Partners, San Antonio , Member Experience Specialist, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!