Bilingual Financial Crimes Supervisor 1
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: December 9, 2018
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.The Claims Assistance Center (CAC) has an opening for a motivated Financial Crimes Supervisor 1 responsible for supervising team members who provide quality customer service to our ATM/Debit Card, Credit Card Fraud and ACH Check fraud customers.Job responsibilities may include:
- Supervising workflow and quality of Financial Crimes Specialists
- Development includes conducting monthly 1:1's, team meetings, fostering career progression.
- Working with management team to identify issues and improve customer service levels
- Communicating company and unit policy, procedures, and practices to customers and agents
- Making employment decisions and setting performance standards
- Training and coaching staff; writing and conducting performance evaluations
- Performing budgetary, product and/or business case analysis
- Researching/analyzing special projects as assigned.
- Managing the workflow of the unit to ensure the quality, timeliness and accuracy of all work processes.
- Development and implementation of standardized work processes across the department.
- Participating in audit/exam preparations, as well as managing business safety and soundness through day-to-day risk managementSchedules: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 2:45pm -11:15pm and Saturday 10:30am 7:00pm(Days off Sunday/Wednesday) Starting date: 1/22/2019 or 1/27/2019As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or criminal justice
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- Ability to manage a customer service, call center, or sales team
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to motivate and provide performance feedback to staff
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Exposure to Wells Fargo DAT (Disputes Automated Tracking) application or CLAIMS application
- Knowledge and understanding of ATM, ACH, or check fraud/debit card claim processing
- Experience with Regulation E
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- Flexibility to work different shifts
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
TX-San Antonio: Min: $47,500 Mid: $57,000
TX-San Antonio: 1560 Cable Ranch Bldg A - San Antonio, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: bodily, casualty, claim, claim investigator, insurance, insurance adjuster, insurance investigator, investigate, liability, liability adjuster
Keywords: Wells Fargo, San Antonio , Bilingual Financial Crimes Supervisor 1, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!