Life Insurance Advisor
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: April 18, 2019
SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for
in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual
to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and
expanding national firm.Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a
diversified financial services company providing a wide range of
insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial
institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the
country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products,
outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
SUMMARYMarkets, prospects and sells multiple life insurance
products and services such as life insurance, annuities, disability
income and long-term care for insurance and financial planning
needs. Responsible for developing own prospects and network using
effective sales and marketing techniques such as leads, networking,
telephone calls, networking events, trade shows, and other
effective methods of prospecting.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Identifies and solicits new prospects using established lead
methods such as client introductions, networking, and the like to
meet and/or surpass goals on an individual/team basis.
- Provides prospects with product information, quotations, sales
ideas and materials, advice and implementation solutions required
to provide life insurance, annuities, disability income, and
long-term care insurance and other products for insurance and
- Guides prospects through the client acquisition process by
presenting creative solutions using advanced marketing concepts and
sales techniques that address their needs.
- Makes customer service a priority when dealing with new and
existing clients. Follows established process to ensure excellent
customer service is provided and solutions continue to meet client
- Maintains current files on all new and existing customers who
purchase insurance products as required by compliance per
regulation and is necessary to provide continuity of service.
- Completes and submits all client documents to back office for
submission to providers and for compliance with regulatory books
and records rules.
- Collaborates with other SWBC advisors whose clients could
benefit from insurance-based services.?MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business
Administration, Finance, or related field.
- Must have at least three (3) years in relevant life insurance
and financial services or related experience. Experience
wholesaling in financial services or life insurance preferred.
- Must have thorough knowledge of life insurance, annuities,
disability income, long-term care insurance and other life
insurance/financial services product lines.
- Thorough knowledge of advanced solutions such as retirement,
charitable, estate planning or closely-held business planning is
- Must have advanced networking, marketing, and creativity skills
and techniques as well as willingness to do joint work.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
to interact with clients.
- Must be proficient with computer applications such as MS Word
- Must have working knowledge of general office equipment such as
phone system, copier, scanner, and the like.
- Life & Health, Series 6 & 63, CLU, ChFC, or CFP certifications
- Must have a valid Texas Driver's License and good driving
- Must maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
online webinars, seminars, business associations, or similar
continuing education and professional designation programs.
- Must be able to exhibit motivation by sales, recognition, and
- Must be able to attend various networking functions which may
include early mornings or late events.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time performing
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time while conducting
sales presentations, attending marketing events, or similar
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. of files, marketing
materials, documents, or other related items.
- Must be able to travel locally.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SWBC is a
Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes:
401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term
Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care
insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for
professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at
www.SWBC.com. If interested, please click the appropriate apply
button. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements
Keywords: SWBC, San Antonio , Life Insurance Advisor, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!