Final Packaging Coordinator
Company: Globus Medical, Inc.
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 19, 2019
FINAL PACKAGING COORDINATOR
SAN ANTONIO, TX
The Final Packaging/QC Coordinator is to coordinate all aspects
associated with the staging & QC, release, and storage of HCT/P s
received from Contracted Processing Laboratories (CPL) in
accordance with BBA Standard Operating Procedures, AATB guidelines,
and FDA regulations.
* Support the process of reconciling incoming HCT/P s from CPL.
* Store work in progress HCT/P s in appropriate climate controlled
* Stage work in progress HCT/P s in accordance with Product and
* Return completed work in progress HCT/P s in appropriate bins in
appropriate climate controlled environment pending release to
Finished Goods inventory.
* Assist with inventory management, product traceability and
production record maintenance.
* Destroy out of specification (OOS) rejected HCT/Ps.
* Quarantine HCT/P s as required.
* Prepare order requests for supplies required to stage or store
* Initiate NCRs for Distribution Dept. equipment malfunctions
within Staging & QC area.
* Place new equipment within area into operation as needed.
* Initiate Change Notices through Document Control as needed.
* Maintain all tracking and equipment logs associated with standard
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct,
the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies.
Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and
regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by
completing introductory and annual training and maintaining
knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
* Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the
highest standards of ethical business practices and socially
responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees,
customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to speak read and write in English.
* Minimum 1 year working in a manufacturing, sterile procedure, or
* Must have basic computer knowledge and skills with Microsoft
Windows, Microsoft office Word and Excel.
* Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to multitask
and attention to detail.
* Ability to remain focused on repetitive tasks.
* The job requires the individual to be a team player with the
ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
Keywords: Globus Medical, Inc., San Antonio , Final Packaging Coordinator, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!