Compliance Advisor I - Testing
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking talented Compliance Advisor
I - Testing for our San Antonio, TX or facility.
Reviews laws and regulations for business impact and completes risk
assessments. Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex
to complex work assignments and problem resolution within a CoSA
and enterprise-wide projects. Guides the business on compliance
strategy implementation in the pursuit of business solutions.Job
- Conducts reviews of laws and regulations for business
- Completes accurate risk assessments, develops recommendations
and coordinates with appropriate counsel.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on
escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Utilizes strong leadership skills in interacting with counsel,
customers or team members.
- Builds processes and relationships that facilitate productive
- Provides compliance input on business action plans, projects or
- Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root
cause(s), and provides information to the business or project
- Serves as the subject matter expert to ensure documents,
projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory
and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Provides industry knowledge and/or skills expertise for work
- Identifies outstanding compliance issues and oversees proper
implementation of business requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of how own area links to other key areas
of the company and identifies new ways of doing business.
- Monitors and assures compliance with regulatory requirements
reporting and maintains relationships with regulatory agencies as
- Coordinate and responds to regulatory requirements and
- Conducts compliance assessments through self assessment program
and examinations.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required; Or 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a degree.
- 4 or more years of Bank industry Compliance and Operational
Risk work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant regulatory data sources.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.Preferred
- 1+ years project management and execution work experience.
- 4+ years financial services industry work experience.
- Compliance and Operational Risk testing experience.
- Experience with an eGRC system.The above description reflects
the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits
packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or
casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision
plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.USAA also offers a
variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage
your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two
company stores and three fitness centers.Relocation assistance is
not available for this position. Associated topics: attorney,
attorney corporate, business, compliance, corporate attorney,
court, courtroom, legal affairs, llp, market Associated topics:
attorney, attorney corporate, business, compliance, corporate
attorney, court, courtroom, legal affairs, llp, market Associated
topics: attorney, attorney corporate, business, compliance,
corporate attorney, court, courtroom, legal affairs, llp,
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Compliance Advisor I - Testing, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!