Company: KCI Technologies
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: August 19, 2019
Candidate should have 2-5 years' experience as an Instrument
person. Good working knowledge of conventional survey methods and
GPS methods on projects such as boundary, topographic, construction
layout, utility, telecommunications, and ALTA surveys. TXDOT
experience a plus!
KCI Technologies, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned engineering,
consulting and construction firm serving clients throughout the
United States. KCI is recognized as an industry leader, employing
cutting-edge technologies, management practices and strategic
growth initiatives. Employee ownership fosters an entrepreneurial
spirit, encourages technical expertise, and shapes strategic
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OTHER
* Experience: 2-5 years' experience as an Instrument person. Good
working knowledge of conventional survey methods and GPS methods on
projects such as boundary, topographic, construction layout,
utility, telecommunications, and ALTA surveys. TXDOT experience a
* Skills: Highly motivated, able to follow instructions, good
working knowledge of survey instruments (robotic and conventional),
data collectors and GPS equipment, and has the ability to prepare
clean notes and sketches. Has the ability to travel through the
week as projects require.
* Duties: Assist Crew Chief with gathering survey information.
Responsible for protecting and maintaining survey equipment and
vehicle. Accurately collect field data, take clear and concise
notes, and will be responsible for downloading field data at the
end of the day. Candidate must be willing to work overtime and be
able to frequently travel out of town for up to 10 days at
* Other: Valid Driver's License, clean record, good work ethic,
reliable. Ability to travel out of town in support of national
survey projects. This position entails a lot of travel.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience required.
* Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment.
Background and motor vehicle checks may be required based upon
* Participate in cross - training as requested to build a stronger
* Communicate your work flow needs to your team and to your
* Accurately records and reports daily forms per project
* Communicates effectively with client, contractor, staff, and
* Proactively resolves problems at the lowest level
* Adheres to project scope, schedule, and budget
* Reviews all work for completeness and accuracy prior to
* Submits accurate time sheets, mileage and expense reports on time
* Reviews jobsite safety daily and takes immediate action to
document and resolve issues
* Understands OSHA Safety Standards and KCI corporate policies and
follows them at all times
* Accurately record and report your work each day on the forms
* Inspect and correct your own work before turning it in
* Perform all task assignments using required industry
KCI Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: KCI Technologies, San Antonio , Instrument Person, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!