Experience Owner Lead- AML
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking talented Experience Owner
Lead - AML for our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Tampa, FL, Phoenix,
AZ or Remote.
Responsible for creating and executing Member experiences. Develops
strategies, creates and manages the feature roadmap, and executes
the best possible Member-facing experiences while balancing
business needs. This is an individual contributor role requiring
effective coordination across multiple teams and disciplines in the
- Uses human-centered design to create beautiful experiences,
bringing together strategy and execution.
- Aligns focus of stakeholders towards a unified experience that
serves Members' needs
- Leads and manages experience life cycle from conception to
release, iteration and maintenance, driving the right product
portfolio for the experience and prioritizing work in backlogs to
ensure products are delivering to experience expectations
- Accountable for financial, regulatory, and operational risk
management related to the experience, prioritizing closing any gaps
- Establishes and monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
member insights, and Key Risk
- Indicators(KRIs); ensure correct data and instrumentation for
the experience and related sub-processes; uses data to improve
- Leads Agile management rhythms up and down the experience
taxonomy to drive cohesive decision-making and action
- Mentors other Experience Owners in delivering towards USAA's
- Leads projects with marketing to ensure proper campaigns for
experience intents and product targetsMinimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree -OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 8 or more years of relevant progressive experience in insurance
or financial services, product development, marketing, strategy,
digital, process or user interface design OR Master's Degree and 6
or more years of relevant progressive experience in insurance or
financial services, product development, marketing, strategy,
digital, process or user interface design.
- Experience leveraging data to make business decisions.Preferred
- USAA Credit Card acquisition and servicing knowledge.
- Experience working in Anti-Money Laundering preferably in first
line of defense.
- Excellent communication to convey vision and influence business
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through Agile to
implement requirements and drive human center designs.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel
and PowerPoint.The above description reflects the details
considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job
and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the
work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. - Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.Relocation assistance is available for this
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Experience Owner Lead- AML, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!