Business Advisor Senior
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Purpose of JobDevelops and implements solutions to influence
business decisions for relevant CoSA or line(s) of business.
Develops best in practice solutions to complex business challenges.
Identifies opportunities to change, enhance, or streamline existing
business projects and initiatives. Leads project prioritization and
coordination to best manage business resource utilization within
assigned functional area. May lead projects with stakeholders
across multiple functions.Job Requirements
- Leads teams on project management, business rules analysis and
development, product development and service delivery.
- Identifies opportunities and/or implements business solutions
to meet business needs.
- Researches, plans, develops, implements, and administers rules,
requirements, procedures, contracts, and processes to ensure
compliance, product competitiveness, profitable growth and
adherence to USAA's commitment to being World Class.
- Collaborates with enterprise partners to facilitate the
development of business rules, requirements and artifacts.
- Serves as a coach and on-the-job trainer for other team
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 6 or more years relevant product or industry experience.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry technology
- Advanced experience developing solutions and recommendations
that will increase efficiency and improve business decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.Preferred:
- Master's Degree OR 4+ years demonstrated leadership or people
management experience in Financial Services Industry, or Customer
Service Industry. Military Service can be substituted in lieu of
- Advanced knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite with the
ability to create workflows in Visio and pivot tables and/or
v-lookups in Excel.
- 4+ years working knowledge of Regulation E, Z, UDAAP &
Compliance or other related and demonstrated application of
knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products
- 4+ years project management experience
- Knowledge of Card Association Rules (Visa, MC, American
- Experience with systems such as Fidelity, Pep+ and/or Lexus
Nexus.The above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees
enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a
flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive
medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth
building programs. - Additionally, our career path planning and
continuing education will assist you with your professional
goals.USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and
conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life,
including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness
centers.Relocation assistance is notavailable for this
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Business Advisor Senior, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!