Business Advisor Lead (IT/Cybersecurity Compliance)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Business Advisor Lead
(IT/Cybersecurity Compliance) for our San Antonio, TX or Plano, TX
or Phoenix, AZ facility.
Consults, develops and implements solutions to influence business
decisions for relevant CoSA or line(s) of business. Develops best
in practice solutions to the most complex business challenges.
Identifies opportunities to change, enhance, or streamline existing
business projects and initiatives. Leads project prioritization and
coordination to best manage business resource utilization within
assigned functional area. May lead projects with stakeholders
across multiple functions.Job RequirementsABOUT USAAUSAA knows what
it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions
of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission
requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.In each
of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best
Companies to Work For -, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top
10 Military Friendly - Employers for 13 years straight. We embrace
a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran
spouses -to apply.ABOUT USAA IT/Cybersecurity Compliance The
IT/Cybersecurity Compliance Program is seeking a talented Business
Advisor Lead to serve as a program manager. The individual will be
responsible for managing the Annual Compliance Plan, Compliance
Standard implementation, reporting needs and serve as the primary
liaison between the Enterprise Compliance Program Office (ECPO),
the IT/Cybersecurity Compliance Program and Business Controls
Management (BCM). - -See what it's like to work for a company where
your passion meets our purpose:USAA CareersPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes analytics to assess future risk, opportunities, and
- May translate results into meaningful solutions to enhance
- May present findings to various levels of leadership.
- Applies maturing knowledge of industry best practices to
quantify risk and aggregate exposures.
- Develops moderately complex systems and programs that measure
aggregate risk exposures.
- Supports model validation and/or helps produce model validation
- Applies innovative and scientific/quantitative analytical
approaches to draw conclusions and make recommendations to answer
business objectives and drive change using maturing knowledge.
- May help translate recommendations into communication materials
to effectively present to colleagues for peer review and
- Applies maturing knowledge to produce advanced analytical
material for discussions with cross functional teams to understand
complex business objectives and influence solution strategies.
- Assists with communicating analytical results, findings and
solutions to governance committees and business process owners and
influences business analysis.
- May create statistical reporting and financial analysis to
forecast results for required stress test scenarios.MINIMUM
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 8 or more years relevant product or industry experience.
- Demonstrated ability in leading projects which may have
involved cross-functional teams.
- Ability to provide effective consultation, to all levels of
management, using the latest industry best practices and internal
- Expert experience developing solutions and recommendations that
will increase efficiency and improve business processes, projects,
- Expert level of experience in negotiating, prioritizing and
influencing to achieve desired business results.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools..*Qualifications may
warrant placement in a different job level*When you apply for this
position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. -
This will take approximately 5 minutes. - Once you begin the
questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and
you will not able to change your responses.PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Drives implementation of multiple, highly complex
project/program initiatives typically requiring confidentiality and
enterprise-level visibility to achieve strategic business goals and
- Works closely with cross-functional teams and resources to
achieve program and project milestones within established
- Manages risk by using established project management processes
to address execution challenges associated with quality, schedule
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for highly complex
programs and projects to accomplish goals and objectives within a
specified timeframe and budget.
- Ensures consistent visibility for program and project teams by
monitoring and reporting business objectives, program/project
achievements, and key indicators.
- Communicates with project stakeholders and executive/senior
management and provides insight on issues through root cause
- Facilitates collaboration on creative alternatives to project
challenges with subject matter experts.
- Removes obstacles and impediments to ensure business and
operational objectives are met.
- Drives adoption and challenges standards. Leads subject matter
- Manages ambiguity and consistently seeks to drive clarity
amongst project stakeholders.The above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA
our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the
business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress
environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along
with wellness and wealth building programs. - Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education will assist you with
your professional goals.Relocation assistance is available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have
manager's approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 05/23/19 by 11:59 pm CST
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Business Advisor Lead (IT/Cybersecurity Compliance), Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!