Business Advisor II
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Purpose of JobAssists in the development and implementation of
solutions to influence business decisions for relevant CoSA or
line(s) of business. Assists with the development of best in
practice solutions to complex business challenges. Helps to
Identify opportunities to change, enhance, or streamline exiting
business programs. Acts as a functional resource to assure proper
compliance with processes and regulatory requirements.
We are currently seeking a talented Business Advisor II for the San
Antonio Home Office II/III.Job Requirements
- Identifies opportunities and/or implements business solutions
to meet business needs.
- Researches, plans, develops, implements, and administers rules,
requirements, procedures, contracts, and processes to ensure
compliance, product competitiveness, profitable growth and
adherence to USAA's commitment to being World Class.
- Collaborates with enterprise partners to facilitate the
development of business rules, requirements and artifacts.
- Develops test strategies and criteria, and assists with test
execution, defect prioritization and resolution.
- Coordinates with appropriate stakeholders and program/project
sponsors to help ensure successful product and initiative
- Facilitates training, communications and related
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 2 or more years relevant product or industry experience.
- Developing knowledge of relevant industry technology
- Developing experience in developing solutions and
recommendations that will increase efficiency and improve business
- Developing knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.*Qualifications
may warrant placement in a different job level*When you apply for
this position, you will be required to answer some initial
questions. - This will take approximately 5 minutes. - Once you
begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later
time and you will not able to change your responses.Preferred:
- 2+ years of recent experience in Banking Financial services
business process support and development (e.g. Banking Business
Advisor, Senior Helpline, or similar role).
- 3+ years strong recent working knowledge of Credit Card and/or
Consumer LendingProducts and corresponding tools & source systems
- 1+ years of experience with agile software development
methodologies; specifically, to include user story/requirement
writing, system analysis, quality assurance testing, production
validation, and change management.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to present to all levels of management.
- Solid ability to build and maintain cross functional
relationships (e.g. with enterprise partners, product management,
operations, legal and compliance teams).
- Able to work independently across multiple
teams/self-starter/able to identify gaps, quickly escalate, and
recommend process improvements/viable solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of procedure, document, and work item
management.The above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees
enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a
flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive
medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth
building programs. - Additionally, our career path planning and
continuing education will assist you with your professional
goals.USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and
conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life,
including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness
centers.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have
manager's approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 08/26/19 by 11:59 pm CST
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Business Advisor II, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!