Supplier Governance Advisor Lead
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Purpose of JobDrives the CoSA development, implementation,
management, and continuous improvement of the CoSA Supplier
Governance structure, tools, processes, and procedures. Works with
Enterprise Supplier Management to measure and optimize supplier
lifecycle performance, relationship health, and business value
consistently across the CoSA. Serves as a mentor and critical
resource to virtual team members (e.g. Service Delivery Evaluators,
Relationship Owners) to drive consensus building and ensure
appropriate resourcing and training is in place. Advocates and
influences across organizational levels as a thought leader for
CoSA Supplier Governance in an environment of increasing third
party utilization and legal/regulatory scrutiny.Job Requirements
- Serves as a subject matter expert to the CoSA Supplier
- Provides coaching and on-the-job training to ensure business
objectives are achieved.
- Advices management for CoSA Supplier Governance to provide
insight, briefings, and recommendations that continually increase
third party value to the Association.
- Holds responsibility for a robust CoSA Supplier Governance
community (Service Delivery Evaluators, Contract Owners,
- Drives CoSA third party crisis management activities to ensure
continuity of third party services across the CoSA.
- Drives communications with enterprise and CoSA partners to
provide oversight of supplier-related controls to ensure
operational, regulatory, and legal/compliance risk mitigation (for
external providers and internal affiliates). -
- Serves as the focal point for regulatory exams and internal
audit initiatives associated with CoSA third parties.
- Serves as a liaison for CoSA Supplier Governance to drive
integration with USAA enterprise functions associated with third
parties (GSD, BC, Audit, etc.).Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- And, 8 or more years related business experience, including two
of the following three disciplines: Supplier Management, Risk
and/or Audit Management and Regulatory Compliance.
- 8 or more years of proven analytical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others effectively.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.Preferred
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience governing IT contracts within a Fortune 500
- Specific experience managing risk associated with technology
- Strong expertise using core business applications (Excel,
- Experience with SharePoint, Metric Stream, and SalesForce
- Certifications in one or more of the following: third-party
risk management, vendor management, supply chainThe above
description reflects the details considered necessary to describe
the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a
detailed description of all the work requirements that may be
performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best
benefits package in the business, including a flexible business
casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental
and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
- Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance
is available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Supplier Governance Advisor Lead, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!